HP often has sales resulting in major savings on laptops and desktops, with discounts in the range of 15% to 25% off. HP coupons are offered as category-specific coupons, as well as sitewide discounts (just note that only one coupon is allowed per order.) HP also offers a rewards program to save you even more on ink, toner and all of your computer and printer needs.
How to Use an HP Coupon
- Hover over the cart icon and click “Checkout” once you have completed your order.
- If you have an account login, you can enter it on the next screen, or you can check out as a guest.
- You will be taken to a secure checkout page. Scroll to the “Coupons” box and click “Add.”
- Enter your HP coupon code in the box and click “Apply.” Your discount will then show up in your subtotal and you can finish the checkout process.
How to Save Money at HP
- Sign up for HP Instant Ink, which is a subscription service where you pay a monthly fee and never have to worry about buying ink again. When your printer is running low on ink, it orders ink for you and you’ll have new cartridges before you run out. All you do is select one of the HP plans and they take care of the rest. Plus, there’s no annual fee.
- Sign up for HP Print Rewards to get exclusive savings and other member perks.
- Take advantage of frequent ink and laptop coupons, as well as discounts on printers and other accessories. HP runs regular spend-and-save deals with coupon codes that could save you anywhere from $10 to upwards of $500 on larger purchases.
- Opt for the HP Premiere Upgrade program, which allows you to get a new notebook every two years for just $45 a month.
- Sign up for the HP newsletter to get exclusive offers and stay up to date on the latest HP sales and promotions.
HP Rewards Program
The HP Print Rewards program earns 10% reward savings on ink and toner every day. You also receive free shipping with next-business-day delivery and convenient ordering. Lastly, you get access to more ways to save, including exclusive offers & deals.