OPPO Digital (Chinese: OPPO影音) is an independently operated overseas division sharing the brand name OPPO with OPPO Electronics, both owned by Chinese company BBK Electronics. Founded in 2004, it is based in Menlo Park, California. OPPO Digital designs and markets audio and video equipment, including Blu-ray Disc players and personal audio products such as headphones and headphone amplifiers, mainly targeting markets in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and India.
After entering the personal audio market in 2014, PM-1 headphones and HA-2 portable headphone amplifier/DAC have both received prestigious EISA "Best Product" awards.
- ^ "OPPO影音中国". OPPO Digital China (in Chinese). Retrieved 7 January 2016.
- ^ Colin, David (July 7, 2005). "A Winning Digital DVD Player". Projector Central.
- ^ Beamish, David. "Review: OPPO Digital DV-971H (US - DVD)". dvdactive.
- ^ "About us". OPPO Digital USA. Retrieved 7 January 2016.
- ^ /review-yyyrlucfrlp/best/awards/hi-fi/history/2014-2015.html
- ^ /review-yyyrlucfrlp/best/awards/hi-fi/3/european-usb-dacheadphone-amplifier-2015-2016.html