This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
OpenTide Korea(오픈타이드 코리아) is a South Korean IT and counsulting corporation. It is a subsidiary of Samsung SDS that is an affiliate of the Samsung group. OpenTide Korea was founded in 2,000 by Lee Jae-yong who is the vice chairman of Samsung Electronics. He is the son of Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung.
- Samsung Electronics#Viral marketing for the OpenTide (Taiwan) controversy
- ^ /review-yyyr+qfgldfqbufread/popular/opentide-76094191.html
- ^ /review-yyyrmzaadmlqvread/best/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=99851869
- ^ /review-yyyr_qjlycyuqlread/popular/news-releases/marchfirst-forms-korean-joint-venture-with-opentide-a-samsung-group-subsidiary-75521497.html
- ^ /review-ljvzucirl+jlycread/popular/news/article.html?id=20010409200015