|SM-T820 (Wi-Fi only)
SM-T825 (LTE & Wi-Fi)
|Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S|
|24 March 2017 (US & Canada)
31 March 2017 (UK) - Silver
7 April 2017 (UK) - Black
17 April 2017 (Russia)
1 May 2017 (China)
8 May 2017 (Taiwan)
11 May 2017 (Korea, South)
1 June 2017 (Malaysia)
|Android 7.0 "Nougat" with June Security Patch, builds: T820XXU1AQF3/T820XAR1AQF3
T820OXA1AQF3 or T825XXU1AQF3/T825OXA1AQF3.
|Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820|
|Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo + 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|4 GB LPDDR4|
|32 GB, (can add upto 256GB MicroSD Card)|
|2048×1536 px (QXGA) Super AMOLED display (264 ppi),
9.7 in (25 cm) diagonal
|Four built-in stereo speakers tuned by AKG|
|Multi-touch screen, fingerprint scanner, digital compass, proximity and ambient light sensors, accelerometer|
|13 MP AF rear-facing camera with LED flash, 5 MP front-facing camera|
|Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2
4G & WiFi model: 4G/LTE, GPS
|6,000 mAh battery|
|237.3 mm (9.34 in) H
169.0 mm (6.65 in) W
6.0 mm (0.24 in) D
|429 g (0.946 lb) (Wi-Fi); 434 g (0.957 lb) (LTE)|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
|Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 was unveiled at MWC 2017 on February 26, 2017. It features a 9.7" 2,048 x 1,536 Super AMOLED display which supports HDR video. The Tab S3 comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of on board storage and a 6000mAh battery. It also comes with a new and improved S Pen. A first for the Tab S range of tablets.
The Galaxy Tab S3 is the first device from Samsung to run Android Nougat out of the box. For the first time since the Galaxy Tab 2, all the languages that were previously absent from other regions will be available.
The Galaxy Tab S3 has begun to receive the Android June Security Maintenance Release (SMR) from Samsung in all the places where it has been released, the patch should reach all regions in the coming weeks.
This section needs expansion.
The Verge criticized the cameras on the device, being "softened and smudged", the limitations on multitasking, and the cramped Pogo keyboard, whilst praising the integration of the S Pen and it being lightweight.
- ^ "Samsung's Galaxy Book crams desktop power in a portable body". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- ^ "Samsung Galaxy Book has its sights set on the Microsoft Surface". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- ^ Cipriani, Jason. "MWC 2017: Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and Windows 10-powered Galaxy Book - ZDNet". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- ^ Seifert, Dan (26 February 2017). "Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 comes with four speakers and a stylus". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- ^ Ghoshal, Abhimanyu (27 February 2017). "Samsung's new Galaxy Tab S3 packs a huge battery and an improved stylus". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- ^ "Galaxy Tab S3 9.7” (S Pen included)". Samsung Smart Simulator. Samsung Electronics America.
- ^ Kastrenakes, Jacob (2017-03-22). "Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 review". The Verge. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Samsung Galaxy Tab.|
|This Android-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|