|Sandeep Dutta and others|
3.7.0 (This version is distributed as source code only) / February 26, 2018; 55 days ago (2018-02-26)
|Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux|
The Small Device C Compiler (SDCC) is a free-software, partially retargetable C compiler for microcontrollers. It is distributed under the GNU General Public License. The package also contains a linker, assembler, simulator and debugger. As of March 2007, SDCC is the only open-source C compiler for Intel 8051-compatible microcontrollers. In 2011 the compiler was downloaded on average more than 200 times per day.
Supported target architectures
Work is in progress on:
- ^ Rainer Leupers, Peter Marwedel: "Retargetable Compiler Technology for Embedded Systems: Tools and Applications", page 126. Springer, 2001
- ^ According to a Google search for: 8051 open source C compiler
- ^ Lewin Edwards "Open-Source Robotics and Process Control Cookbook: Designing and Building Robust, Dependable Real-time Systems". 2011. p. 15.
- ^ De-Shuang Huang, Phalguni Gupta, Xiang Zhang, Prashan Premaratne. "Emerging Intelligent Computing Technology and Applications". 2012. p. 383.
- ^ SourceForge. "Usage Statistics For Small Device C Compiler". Retrieved 2010-02-16.
- ^ "SDCC - Small Device C Compiler". Retrieved 2013-01-20.
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|