|Technology Online Magazine|
|725 (July 2015)|
|2000; 18 years ago (2000)|
TechRadar is an online publication focused on technology, with news and reviews of tech products, especially gadgets. It launched its website for the UK in 2000. TechRadar is owned by Future plc, the sixth-largest publisher in the United Kingdom. In July 2015, third-party web analytics providers, Alexa and SimilarWeb ranked TechRadar as the 926th and 1999th most popular website respectively. As of January 2018, SimilarWeb reported it to be the 11th most popular technology site with over 76 million readers per month.
TechRadar has been criticized as astroturfing, by getting affiliate payments from apps, software, gadgets, and services that they review.
- ^ "Techradar.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- ^ "techradar.com". Future plc. Retrieved 6 December 2010.
- ^ Prasant Naidu (19 February 2014). "Times Internet Partners With Future PLC To Bring TechRadar To India". B2C. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- ^ "TechRadar Boots Revenue" (PDF). Taboola. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- ^ "Techradar.com Analytics". SimilarWeb.com. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- ^ "Top 50 sites in the world for News And Media > Technology News". SimilarWeb. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
|This computer magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.