From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thumbprint may refer to:
- A form of fingerprint.
- Carbon Thumbprint, Carbon dioxide equivalent impact of an individual product or service.
- Thumbprint sign, a term in radiology.
- Thumbprint, a novel by Friedrich Glauser.
- Thumbprint, a short story by Joe Hill (writer).
- A variety of cookie in which a well is made with the thumb and filled with jam or filling.
- A Regmaglypt, the characteristic thumbprint-shaped depressions on a meteorite caused by ablation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thumbprint.
Retrieved from "/review-ljryubu_lgufraqv/best/w/index.php?title=Thumbprint_(disambiguation)&oldid=773612001"