- Camera cover - The case leaves the camera exposed all the time. This is a good thing. Honestly, I have never had a camera cover that I was happy with. They are a nuisance rather than a benefit. So don't add a cover, please.
- The stand is fantastic. It really allows you to use the iPad the way it was meant to be used. Easy in, easy out, inclined typing mode is rock solid and the stand-up mode that is two way adjustable is great. I have never used a portrait stand up mode even when it was available, so not having it is not a downer in any way shape or form for me.
- I love the fact that when the stand is open it is sealed behind the stand. No junk getting in there. As the person that cleans every iPad I get when it comes in, this is a huge plus. Some other cases let in dirt everywhere, but not this one.
- The screen cover is 90% there. It seals great from dirt, it has oversized coverage which I love because you can reach the corners of the screen without running into the edges of the cover. The material cleans nicely, but like most other non-glass covers the material is prone to show small rainbow hues the moment you get some fingerprint oil on them. And lastly, when you spray cleaner on the cover, cleaner gets under the cover around the fingerprint sensor. Not huge issues at all, and really I am not sure how you could get around the fingerprint scanner hole issue without creating other problems. Essentially any seal will create separation between the glass and the rest of the cover which would really stink.
- Drop protection is pretty good. The corner bumpers are winners once again. The raised frame around the outside distributes force well across the body of the iPad. A solid edge hit is scary, but given the minimal nature of the case, it is a fair trade-off. One that I am happy to make.
- Case weight / thickness - A+ rating. The only case I have had that I really can hold and read for hours with no fatigue what so ever. It makes other cases seem bulky.
- The clear main body of the case is great. A few more colors of the edge material would be nice. I am all about school pride, so having color selections of the edge material would be great. I would not change the clear to another color on the main body.
Overall impressions are this is a fantastic case, I will be looking to use these cases when I replace the current ones we are using.
Trinity Catholic High School