1. Pen may be sold separately.
2. Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
3. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers of software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4. Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
5. NVIDIA® graphics card available on select configurations of Spectre x360 15-inch diagonal models only.
6. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for details.
7. Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280x720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100% played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
8. Transfer rate may vary. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
9. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
10. 4K content required to view full 4K images.
11. 4K optional on select models only
12. Available on 13" diagonal models only.
13. Quad speakers available only on 13.3” Spectre x360. 15’’ Models have dual-speakers.
14. Privacy screen available on select 13" models with FHD display.
15. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
16. Recharges your battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the laptop, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 90% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP Spectre, HP Envy, HP Omen, and HP Pavilion PC models. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
17. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the laptop, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP Spectre 2-in-1 and HP x2 PC models. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
18. Available on Select SKUs.
19. Ports may vary based on screen size.
20. Memory solution may vary on screen size and configuration.
21. The IR thermal sensor available only on select 13.3” Spectre x360 models.
22. Processor option may vary based on screen size and configuration.
23. Fast charge capabilities can vary per SKU.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.