Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A10-30
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- In order to choose "Clear eMMC" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power key to confirm.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while to turn off the tablet.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step chooseBackup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button together for about 10 seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - reset Password and Pattern
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - wipe device by Factory Reset
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - Bypass Passwod by Factory Mode
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-30 - Unlock Tablet / Format
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.